We are the experts in laser hair removal in the Indianapolis area. Why should you choose us?
- We invest in the best lasers available. We exclusively use Candela lasers for hair removal. We have the newest, most powerful, most effective and fastest Candela laser, the GentleMAX Pro. No-one else has a more effective laser.
- We have lasers for both dark and light skin.
- All of your treatments are performed by physicians. We have both male and female physicians on staff.
- Our consultations are free.
- You likely will pay no more than you would by having a technician perform your treatment elsewhere with less effective lasers (please don't fall for the fake "specials" that many laser clinics offer).
- Ask about our current pricing special: If you buy 4 or more treatments in any areas (even different areas) all treatments, in all areas, will be 50% off!
Laser hair removal involves using a laser which is a color of light that your hair and hair follicle absorbs. When the hair absorbs the light, it becomes very hot and this heat damages the surrounding hair follicle. For about a week after a treatment, the hair looks like it is continuing to grow. This is simply the hair working itself out of the damaged follicle. After a week, the hair falls out and you should have almost no hair growth for nearly 4-6 weeks depending on the area treated. After a series of at least 6-7 treatments, you should have very little hair remaining. So even though it takes a number of treatments to get permanent results, you will have very little growth from the very first treatment as long as you get your next treatment when the hair starts returning!
Prior to getting your hair removal treatment there are a couple of simple things we need you to do. The first is to avoid all sun and tanning beds for at least 2 weeks. For our patients using our laser for lighter skin, it is also important that any tan (including sunless tanning creams and sprays) has faded away. To get the best results, you should not wax, tweeze or pluck the hairs prior to the treatment or after the treatment. You may shave before and after if needed. Please see our brochures below for more information about the hair removal process.